[Santa Cruz Celtic Slow Sessions] 2nd Sunday Session Invite - Moderate Speed - December 13

Jamie Wylde jwylde at gmail.com
Sat Dec 12 18:26:41 PST 2009

Hi Tane',

Also, in the winter, beginning February 2010, we we meet at Delilicious form
1:00-3:00 (on the first Sunday as usual) because they are closing at 3:00 PM
during this period.

I would be happy to meet at the Buttery on the 1st Sunday of January 2010 as
Janet suggested.  Janet can suggest the time that best suits her schedule.

We had a small session on the first Sunday in December, but we all played
slowly.  I think we need to make an extra effort to play slowly on the first
Sunday session.

Jamie