[Santa Cruz Celtic Slow Sessions] 1st Sunday Session Invitation - Slow - August 2 at Deli-licious

Tane' Tachyon tachyon at tachyonlabs.com
Thu Jul 30 14:16:52 PDT 2009

The next first-Sunday-of-the-month slow session is this Sunday,
August 2, from 1:30-3:30pm at Deli-licious, 21505 E. Cliff Drive, in
the East Cliff Village Shopping Center.

I finally made it to this session last month, and it was really nice
-- everyone was having a great time, fine food from the deli, people
walking in and applauding, and so on. Click below to see a picture of
what the session looked like from the front door of Deli-licious:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/tachyon/3691468503/sizes/l/

Copies of the tuneset books generally used at slow session are sold
for $15, and you can now download and print the 1006-tune "King
Street Sessions Tunebook" for free at
http://www.pacholo.com/mike/
-- many thanks to Michael Long for putting the book together and now
putting it online as well!

Passing on an email message:

--
Tane' Tachyon = tachyon at tachyonlabs.com = http://www.tachyonlabs.com/