[Santa Cruz Celtic Slow Sessions] Fifth-Sunday session July 29?

Tané Tachyon tachyon at tachyonlabs.com
Wed Jul 25 12:36:52 PDT 2012

Several months a year have a fifth Sunday in addition to the previous
four :-), and for the last two of these fifth Sundays Jean has hosted
a slow/medium/fast session in her house, where each person chooses the
rate for their tune as well as a tune.

This next Sunday, July 29, is a fifth Sunday, but Jean is off in
Vermont.

Is anyone else interested in hosting a fifth-Sunday session this
Sunday, either at their house or some other location?

Personally I'm not going to be involved with it because I'll be off
at a college fair with my son Arthur, but I can do announcements if
anyone wants to make it happen.
--
Tané Tachyon = tachyon at tachyonlabs.com = http://tachyonlabs.com/