[Santa Cruz Celtic Slow Sessions] Feb. 3 and 10

Jean Harrison seajean at cruzio.com
Wed Jan 23 20:06:14 PST 2013

Hi Tane',
    A couple of messages to send out at the appropriate time.

>From whistler Jean Harrison:
Slow session, February 3, 2-4.  This can be at my house at 202 Getchell St.,
Santa Cruz.  I will not be there, but my husband Dick has agreed to let you
in.  If by some chance no one is there, you can take the pathway at the left
of the house and sit on the edge of the hot tub, or a couple of chairs, in
good weather or under the porch roof if raining, unless blowing horizontally
from the east, in which case I leave it to you to come up with a fourth
option.

Fast session, February 10, 2-4 at Jean Harrison's  house, 202 Getchell St.,
Santa Cruz.  425-5447