[Santa Cruz Celtic Slow Sessions] 1st Sunday Session Invitation - slow - December 7 - at the Aptos Fire Station

Tané Tachyon tachyon at tachyonlabs.com
Sat Dec 6 22:05:21 PST 2014

Whoops, I should have sent this out sooner, but got a little scrambled
with all the holiday events going on, sorry!

Sunday, December 7, 2-4 pm
Slow Sessions First Sunday of the Month at the Aptos Fire Station - The
station reserves the right to preempt our reservation in the event of an
emergency.

6934 Soquel Drive, from Santa Cruz, past Cabrillo College near Mar Vista
Elementary School. (exit the hwy at Park Ave) Enter by the back door on
the east end of the building. The group will meet upstairs. A wheelchair
lift is available at the back of the building, but large instruments may
not be transported by the lift.

Smoking, eating, drinking are not permitted and the room must be returned
to the condition it was in upon arrival.
--
Tané Tachyon = tachyon at tachyonlabs.com = http://tachyonlabs.com/