[Santa Cruz Celtic Slow Sessions] Special 5th-Sunday slowsession at Jean's house, March 29

Maren Sinclair Hurn mommamohr at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 14 09:22:54 PDT 2015

Shoo.Here is an email that include Tane's address. She's the go to to get on the Celtic sessions.
This is one of my email accounts. I use it the most.

My home # is 831 425 3867 (Land line).
My cell # is     831 425 1527 (usually off, does receive texts)
Sorry for the mix up.
When is your concert?
Maren