[Santa Cruz Celtic Slow Sessions] 4th-Sunday moderate session at The Poet & Patriot, Feb. 25 from 3-5pm

Tané Tachyon tachyon at tachyonlabs.com
Fri Feb 23 08:09:14 PST 2018

It's time for February's 4th-Sunday moderate-speed session at The
Poet & Patriot Irish Pub!

The Poet & Patriot
320 Cedar St. in downtown Santa Cruz
February 25, 3-5pm

Janet says, "We welcome singers and musicians who sing and play in the
Irish style. This would be a great session for those learning to play a
second instrument. We will play mostly, but not exclusively from the
King Street Session Tune book. These are available for purchase for $15.
Musicians are welcome to use sheet music."

Note that The Poet & Patriot is for ages 21 and up only.
--
Tané Tachyon = tachyon at tachyonlabs.com = http://tachyonlabs.com/