[Santa Cruz Celtic Slow Sessions] 2nd-Sunday slow session at JJ's house, October 14 from 3-5pm

Tané Tachyon tachyon at tachyonlabs.com
Sun Oct 14 09:54:30 PDT 2018

Sorry about the very late notice, I just realized today was second
Sunday and I hadn't sent anything out yet. :-(

JJ says, "We'll be meeting at J J's house every 2nd and 4th sunday,
from 3:00 to 5:00. At the last session, the members of the slow
sessions group voted to do this until such time as we can find a
public space."

Sunday, October 14, 3-5pm
90 Brookwood Dr., Santa Cruz

"If you get lost, my cell phone is 831-227-6449."

"There are several Brookwood sts. in Santa Cruz county. The one I live
on is near Harbor High School."

"Also, I'm attaching a map to my house because GPS often doesn't get
it right and sends you the wrong way on a one-way road. The directions
on the map send people to the lower driveway, which goes to my office.
but the session will be at the main house, off the upper driveway."

You can see JJ's map at https://photos.app.goo.gl/oGpaQSTRDMCHFvAB7
--
Tané Tachyon (she/her) = tachyon at tachyonlabs.com = http://tachyonlabs.com/