[Santa Cruz Celtic Slow Sessions] 2nd-Sunday slow session at JJ's house, January 13 from 3-5pm

jj pdinfo at cruzio.com
Thu Jan 31 19:54:49 PST 2019

Yes, it's at my house.

I'm attaching a map to my house. it suggests parking at the lower level
but it will be easier to park on the upper driveway since you've got
instruments to lug. if you get lost, call my cell: 831-227-6449, don't
call the phone number on the map.

So looking forward to meeting you.

all the very best!

JJ.