[Santa Cruz Celtic Slow Sessions] Canceling Celtic music

Tom Padula tjpadula at earthlink.net
Sat May 14 20:30:44 PDT 2022

Hi, all-

I've been chatting with JJ and we're both pretty worried about both the numbers of cases going up and about the people we know who have recently been diagnosed with C19. Neither of us have been exposed that we know of, but nevertheless we feel that it's prudent to cancel the Celtic music sessions for the time being.

I know this is a disappointment, but if we can get through the current wave, perhaps we can play together again soon. Less than two years this time - I promise!

Stay healthy, everyone!

-Tom