[Santa Cruz Celtic Slow Sessions] Canceling Celtic music

Ted Merrill merrill at embuildsw.com
Sun May 15 16:05:55 PDT 2022

Speaking for myself, I'm not afraid of covid.
Maren and I were vaccinated twice, we both got covid (for me it was like a
bad cold; for her, hardly anything) and have since been vaccinated two more
times.
I know second hand of various people who had severe covid cases, and some
died, but they were unvaccinated.
I can understand that others may not share my lack of concern.
I'd be happy to play in the barn again (the weather has been marvelous) or
inside... I'm hoping someone will step up to volunteer their place.
Love, -Ted

On Sun, May 15, 2022 at 11:51 AM Jan Browne via