[Santa Cruz Celtic Slow Sessions] Celtic at the Winery concert October 8th

Susan Willats susan at willats.com
Fri Sep 22 17:11:36 PDT 2023

Hello, Slow Session friends!

Community Music School is hosting its annual fundraiser concert in two weeks, and I want to invite you all to join us! "Celtic at the Winery" is a relaxed outdoor afternoon of great acoustic music. It takes place on Sunday, October 8th, from 2-5pm in Corralitos. The first two hours will feature two incredible music groups:  Fire & Grace (William Coulter and Edwin Huizinga), and the John Weed Trio (John Weed is our fabulous fiddle teacher, formerly of Molly’s Revenge). We finish with a session, so you can play, too!

An assortment of wine and non-alcoholic beverages will be available for purchase, as well as charcuterie plates, cheese and cracker assortments, hummus and chips, and cookies. Tickets for adults are $25 in advance, or $30 at the door. (Kids under 18 get in for $10.) All proceeds from ticket, food, and raffle sales will go towards funding Community Music School's youth programming. More details and tickets are available here.

It’s a great opportunity to hear fine musicians, enjoy a fall afternoon, and get to play at the end! I hope you can join us.

Best,

Susan

Susan Willats
Executive Director