[Santa Cruz Celtic Slow Sessions] July sessions

ptommerup at juno.com ptommerup at juno.com
Mon Jul 1 10:23:09 PDT 2024

Hi Tom, Just wanted to let you know about an Irish session that I'm hosting over the summer. It's an enjoyable low key gathering focusing on instrumental fiddle tunes & O'Carolan airs. And it's on Zoom--from 12-2pm every Monday, including today. Come check us out! You just might enjoy this  upbeat musical community. Hare's more info: ---------------------- Greetings!  The Moosehead Summer 2024 Irish session happens today & every Monday from 12-2pm Pacific Time on Zoom (link below). I'll be your host. Come share your favorite Irish jigs, reels, hornpipes & O'Carolan airs in this enjoyable traditional Irish style session. You'll find a relaxed atmosphere & a fun community that shares your love of zesty Irish fiddle & harp tunes. We'll use the same Zoom link each week.  Have a great summer & consider joining us when you can! You can actively share your fav Irish tunes with us (unmute), play along unheard (mute), or simply enjoy listening  & kicking back while others play (mute).  Hope to see & hear you soon! (https://us02web.zoom.us/j/89155330559...) Meeting ID: 891 5533 0559Passcode: tunes Moosehead Monday on ZOOM - Traditional Irish Music Session