[BerkeleyDailyPlanet] Hot links from today's Planet

Updates from the Berkeley Daily Planet berkeleydailyplanet at lists.sonic.net
Mon Mar 23 16:38:13 PDT 2015

​Here’s a new idea.  New material seems to be arriving more often during
the week, and I post it as soon as I can, as I always have (to justify the
*Daily* in our name.)  You can always click on berkeleydailyplanet.com to
see what’s new.

But now that we have an easier way of mailing to subscribers (that’s you)
I’m going to experiment with sending out shorter and more frequent lists of
links.  Like these:

New: Dallas police and the deadly screwdriver
<http://berkeleydailyplanet.com/issue/2015-03-20/article/43129?headline=Dallas-police-and-the-deadly-screwdriver--Jack-Bragen>
*Jack
Bragen* *03-20-2015*

New: Critics challenge accuracy of downtown model presented to ZAB and LPC
by Mark Rhoades
<http://berkeleydailyplanet.com/issue/2015-03-20/article/43131?headline=Critics-challenge-accuracy-of-downtown-model-presented-to-ZAB-and-LPC-by-Mark-Rhoades--Becky-O-Malley>
*Becky
O'Malley* *03-23-2015*

New: DISPATCHES FROM THE EDGE: Greece: Fascists At the Gate
<http://berkeleydailyplanet.com/issue/2015-03-20/article/43132?headline=DISPATCHES-FROM-THE-EDGE-Greece-Fascists-At-the-Gate--Conn-Hallinan>
*Conn
Hallinan* *03-23-2015*

Updated: ECLECTIC RANT: Netanyahu Wins, Peace Loses
<http://berkeleydailyplanet.com/issue/2015-03-20/article/43114?headline=ECLECTIC-RANT-Netanyahu-Wins-Peace-Loses--Ralph-E.-Stone>
*Ralph
E. Stone* *03-20-2015*

Let me know what you think.