[BerkeleyDailyPlanet] Crime!

Updates from the Berkeley Daily Planet berkeleydailyplanet at lists.sonic.net
Tue Mar 24 22:27:58 PDT 2015

The Bay City News Service does a pretty good job of monitoring police crime
reports.  Berkeley has traditionally been a hard place to get information
out of the Berkeley Police Department.  On the other hand, the U.C. police
department issues many press releases about large and small events in a
month.  Sometimes I post them, sometimes I don't.  How much do you want to
hear about crime? Here are two stories from BCN:

New: Hammer attack suspect detained near Telegraph in Berkeley
<http://berkeleydailyplanet.com/issue/2015-03-20/article/43133?headline=Hammer-attack-suspect-detained-near-Telegraph-in-Berkeley--Scott-Morris-BCN->
*Scott
Morris (BCN)* *03-24-2015*

New: Two men suspected in robbery of woman at People's Park last Wednesday
<http://berkeleydailyplanet.com/issue/2015-03-20/article/43134?headline=Two-men-suspected-in-robbery-of-woman-at-People-s-Park-last-Wednesday--Keith-Burbank-BCN->
*Keith
Burbank (BCN)* *03-24-2015*