[Pollinator] A rosy view of climate change and butterflies

bugsrus at yorku.ca bugsrus at yorku.ca
Wed Dec 14 16:48:15 PST 2005

I had rather hoped Matthew had sent that around "tongue in cheek".
Especially as our local prime minister got broad-sided by the US ambassador
to Canada for being critical of US non-policy on climate change!

Oh my.

Laurence

http://www.co2science.org/scripts/CO2ScienceB2C/subject/i/summaries/butterflies.jsp.