[Pollinator] pollinator magnet artwork

Kimberly Winter nappcoordinator at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 14 10:44:09 PST 2005

For those of you who have inquired about the artwork on our NAPPC magnets
that beautifully illustrates pollinators at work, it can be seen at:
http://www.coevolution.org/   under "Featured Event: Free Teacher
Resources".

I have received orders totalling about 1000 magnets so far.  The more
quantities we request, the lower the prices, so keep those orders coming!
You have until Jan. 1, 2006.

Please also note that, as part of our agreement in using artist Paul
Mirocha's artwork for this project, we are not permitted to sell these
magnets "for profit".

Thanks for your interest!  The magnets are a great way to spread the word
about pollinators and NAPPC!

~Kim

Kimberly Winter, Ph.D.
Coordinator, North American Pollinator Protection Campaign
E-mail: NAPPCoordinator at hotmail.com
Internet: www.nappc.org
Ph: (301) 219-7030

Mailing Address: