[Pollinator] Pollinator magnets - SALE - 2 weeks left!

Kimberly Winter nappcoordinator at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 19 06:57:15 PST 2005

Keep your orders coming for pollinator magnets!

We've already received orders for 4000 magnets and the price has dropped to
$0.16 each.  The more we order, the cheaper they become, so put some magnets
on your post-holiday gift list and take advantage of these low, low prices!

Offer expires January 1st, 2006.

Holiday Shopping Cheers,

~Kim

Kimberly Winter, Ph.D.
Coordinator, North American Pollinator Protection Campaign
E-mail: NAPPCoordinator at hotmail.com
Internet: www.nappc.org
Ph: (301) 219-7030

Mailing Address: