[Pollinator] New! Pollinator of the Month

Kimberly Winter nappcoordinator at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 18 13:48:11 PDT 2006

The second installment of "Pollinator of the Month," a joint project of the
USDA-Forest Service and NAPPC, is currently online at the Celebrating
Wildflowers - Pollinator website:

http://www.fs.fed.us/wildflowers/pollinators/pollinator-of-the-month/ruby-throated_hummingbird.shtml

Please join us in developing future pollinator highlights!  We are looking
for moth, beetle, fly, wasp and other pollinator entries.  If you'd like to
contribute, please contact me for more information.

Cheers,

~Kim

--> Join us on October 18th for the  POLLINATOR PARTNERSHIP Symposium at the
USDA South Bldg. in Washington, D.C.! For more information:
www.pollinator.org <--

Kimberly Winter, Ph.D.
International Coordinator
North American Pollinator Protection Campaign
Internet: www.nappc.org, www.pollinator.org
Ph: (301) 219-7030