[Pollinator] Pollinator photos: photo credit

Nan Vance nvance at fs.fed.us
Thu Feb 2 17:36:15 PST 2006

For anyone who would like to use the photos of pollinators sent earlier,
the photographer is Bill May and Bill would like you to cite his images as
below:

All of my images may be freely used for non-commercialscientific and
educational purposes. Please include credit line as follows:

Bill May, may at colorado.edu

As a courtesy, please notify me by e-mail of intended use (examples:
classroom use, web at [give URL], publication citation).

--Bill

PS. Bill also wants everyone to know that the backside extending from the
penstemon is that of a wasp (Thank you Jim and Matthew who pointed that
out); and the typos for the moth labels: "sphinix" is "sphinx"