[Pollinator] Last chance for pollinator magnets

Kimberly Winter nappcoordinator at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 5 09:39:52 PST 2006

Happy New Year!

This is your LAST CHANCE to place an order for pollinator magnets!  I have
extended the deadline to THIS FRIDAY, January 6th, to accommodate a few
requests awaiting budget approval from supervisors.

The cost per magnet is currently $0.13, not including shipping.  Once I have
received all orders, I will send an email to you with payment information.

With the NAS study on the Status of Pollinators due for release in 2006,
this will be the Year of the Pollinator!  Be prepared for the flood of
interest by stocking up on pollinator magnets now!

Many cheers to all of you,

~Kim

Kimberly Winter, Ph.D.
Coordinator, North American Pollinator Protection Campaign
E-mail: NAPPCoordinator at hotmail.com
Internet: www.nappc.org
Ph: (301) 219-7030

Mailing Address: