[Pollinator] Pollinator-friendly contacts in Canada and Mexico

Kimberly Winter nappcoordinator at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 5 10:34:46 PST 2006

Dear NAPPC Colleagues:

We need your contacts and networking skills!

As we prepare for the first-ever, country-specific NAPPC meetings in Canada
and Mexico later this year, we are searching for important individuals and
institutions that may be interested in becoming founding members of
NAPPC-Mexico and NAPPC-Canada.

Do you have recommendations or contact information for people and/or
organizations that may want to participate?

If so, please feel free to contact me and I will forward the information to
NAPPC's Mexican Expansion or Canadian Expansion Co-chairs, or send it
directly to:

Canadian Expansion:
Steve Javorek - JavorekS at AGR.GC.CA
Elizabeth Kilvert - Elizabeth.Kilvert at ec.gc.ca

Mexican Expansion:
Coro Arizmendi - coro at servidor.unam.mx
Rodrigo Medellin - medellin at miranda.ecologia.unam.mx

Thank you for your help and suggestions,

~Kim

Kimberly Winter, Ph.D.
Coordinator, North American Pollinator Protection Campaign
E-mail: NAPPCoordinator at hotmail.com
Internet: www.nappc.org
Ph: (301) 219-7030

Mailing Address: