[Pollinator] Introducing pollinators to new areas?

bugsrus@yorku.ca bugsrus at yorku.ca
Mon Mar 6 17:40:54 PST 2006

I would have thought that concerns about the introduction of
diseases - as may have been happening with bumble bees, might be
enough to approach this idea with a great deal of care and consideration.
You little quotation at the end is potentially very apt here!
Been there, done that, perhaps we shouldn't do it again - at least
without trying to be certain that it won't be a mistake!

Cheers

Laurence

Quoting Lucy_Jordan at fws.gov: