[Pollinator] Fwd: request for comments on alternative pollinator book

Tim Miklasiewicz tmiklasiewicz at verizon.net
Thu Nov 30 08:58:55 PST 2006

Hi all,

         I'm not certain whether the following is a request for comments
from the community of all persons interested in pollinators, or only from a
specific subset (sent via the Cooperative Pest Survey mailing
list).  However, part of the message does read "Please feel free to pass it
on to appropriate contacts", and I know that Pollinator List members will
have an interest in the quality of this project.  Therefore, I'm forwarding
(see below).

         Best wishes to you all for very happy and peaceful upcoming holidays!

Tim Miklasiewicz
Tim Miklasiewicz, Ph.D.              tmiklasiewicz at verizon.net
Ohio Ecological Conspirators
3060 Dogwood Court                   614 733-0320
Plain City, OH  43064-4130 U.S.A.