[Pollinator] FW: BCPC International Conference and Exhibition - Call For Papers 2007

Kimberly Winter nappcoordinator at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 18 05:39:32 PST 2007

----Original Message Follows----
From: "Louisa Simpson" <Louisa.Simpson at bcpc.org>
Subject: BCPC International Conference and Exhibition - Call For Papers 2007
Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2007 11:05:39 -0000

First Announcement and Call for Papers

http://www.bcpc.org/ippc2007/offers/
<http://www.bcpc.org/ippc2007/offers/>

BCPC and the International Association for Plant Protection Sciences
(IAPPS) are delighted to announce XVI International Plant Protection
Congress (IPPC) is to be held in association with the BCPC International
Conference and Exhibition - Crop Science and Technology 2007.

Running over 4 days (15 - 18 October 2007), the congress programme will
cover a very wide subject area; details can be found listed on our
website.

Offer a Paper
Offers of papers for presentations to any of the topics covered by the
Congress are sought. You may offer your presentation as a verbal
platform paper, as a free-standing display poster board, or both.
Authors of all accepted offers are required to produce a paper for
publication in the Congress Proceedings.

Offers of Papers can only be made via the Congress website at
www.bcpc.org/ippc2007/offers <http://www.bcpc.org/ippc2007/offers> .
All offers must be submitted by the 05 April 2007.

On the website, authors will be asked to complete an 'Offer of
Presentation Form' and must provide the proposed title plus a brief
synopsis (150-200 words) of their presentation.

If you have any further questions or queries please refer to our website
for full submission and contact details.

http://www.bcpc.org/ippc2007/offers/
<http://www.bcpc.org/ippc2007/offers/>

If you have previously received this email please accept our apologies.