[Pollinator] Pollinators and Native Plants Website from Michigan State University

Rufus Isaacs isaacsr at msu.edu
Fri Jul 20 10:17:05 PDT 2007

Pollinator Enthusiasts:

I wanted to make you aware of recent additions to our website on
Enhancing Beneficial Insects with Native Plants, online at
www.nativeplants.msu.edu. Information is provided on the bloom period
and the suitability of native Midwest herbaceous perennials for
attracting pollinators and natural enemies, and there are links to
PDF versions of our extension bulletins and powerpoint presentations
listed below.

Please feel free to forward this information to others that may be interested.

Publications
    * <http://www.nativeplants.msu.edu/publications.htm#1>Attracting
Beneficial Insects with Native Flowering Plants.
    * <http://www.nativeplants.msu.edu/publications.htm#2>Conserving
Native Bees on Farmland.
    *
<http://www.nativeplants.msu.edu/publications.htm#4>Ecologically
Based Farming Systems
Power Point presentations for teaching about pollinators, natural
enemies, and native plants. Please click on the link once to open the
file and save it on your computer. If you double click the link, the
presentation will begin without the option for saving.
    *
<http://www.nativeplants.msu.edu/presentation/Bees.pps>Pollinators
Power Point
    *