[Pollinator] Is Spring here yet? - for Canadians

Pentek, Laszlo (DISB) laszlo.pentek at dc.gov
Wed Mar 21 15:15:49 PDT 2007

Ah, but suspect that only during "Bud Break" will a majority of
participants be standing around celebrating by guzzling BUDweiser from a
can/container whilst complaining the event should be moved to a date
that has a lower pollen count on account of their hay-fever acting up...

(this comment is not invented it is based upon such a gripe expressed by
an intern during a Cherry Blossom Festival)

I wonder... is Frogwatch held primarily in Quebec?

Now Worm watch might be particularly apropos for Washington...