[Pollinator] FW: National Phenology Network

Jim Cane jcane at biology.usu.edu
Wed Mar 21 15:10:09 PDT 2007

Folks- another place to participate in a nationwide assessment of
changes in seasons is this one (below).  Hunt their site for the maps
with isoclines that link together sites with the same progression so
spring, drawn from 100's of reporting stations over a 30-year period.  I
found it amazing 9and am awaiting bud break on our lilac clones).

jim

James H. Cane
Utah State University, Logan, UT 84322-5310 USA