[Pollinator] Apology

Laurie Adams LDA at coevolution.org
Wed Mar 21 17:37:07 PDT 2007

Dear Pollinator Listserv Members,

I would like to apologize for a recent message posted on the Pollinator Listserv.  This message should not have been approved as it included some offensive language which was apparently an attempt at humor.  We are extremely sorry for any offense this message may have caused and take full responsibility for this error.

The moderators of the Pollinator Listserv will be more vigilant in reviewing future postings so something of this nature will not happen again.

Please feel free to continue posting to the Pollinator Listserv with confidence.

Sincerely,

Laurie Adams

Laurie Davies Adams
Executive Director
Coevolution Institute
423 Washington St. 5th
San Francisco, CA 94111
415 362 1137
www.coevolution.org
www.nappc.org
www.pollinator.org

Bee Ready for Pollinator Week - June 24-30, 2007
Our future flies on the wings of pollinators.