[Pollinator] DEADLINE TODAY - Please HELP Pollinators in Farm Bill

Ladadams at aol.com Ladadams at aol.com
Thu May 10 08:46:54 PDT 2007

Dear NAPPC Partner:

Thank you to those of you who have signed on to our group letter reaffriming
our support of the importnace of wild and managed pollinaotrs on agricultural
land.

TODAY is the deadline!

NOTE:  Even if you have already signed on to another letter, you can
strengthen the message by signing this letter as well

Also, we welcome signatrues from individuals as well as organizations.

The letter with the current co-signers is attached.  Please take 2 minutes
and send an email to tom at vanarsdall.com adding your name.

This is extremely important.  Thanks for your continued support of
pollinators and their plants!

Best regards,
Laurie

Laurie Davies Adams
Executive Director
Coeovlution Institute
425 Washington Street, 5th Floor
San Francisco, CA 94111
415 362 1137 (p)
415 362 3070 (f)
LDA at coevolution.org
www.coevolution.org
www.nappc.org
www.pollinator.org

Bee Ready for Pollinator Week - June 24-30

 See what's free at http://www.aol.com.