[Pollinator] IMPORTANT U.S. Farm Bill & pollinators - Letter Attached

Jennifer Tsang jt at coevolution.org
Thu May 10 11:12:05 PDT 2007

NOTE: I have reattached the group letter.

-Jennifer Tsang
415.362.1137

Dear NAPPC Partner:

Thank you to those of you who have signed on to our group letter reaffirming
our support of the importance of wild and managed pollinators on
agricultural land.

TODAY is the deadline!

NOTE:  Even if you have already signed on to another letter, you can
strengthen the message by signing this letter as well

Also, we welcome signatures from individuals as well as organizations.

The letter with the current co-signers is attached.  Please take 2 minutes
and send an email to tom at vanarsdall.com adding your name.

This is extremely important.  Thanks for your continued support of
pollinators and their plants!

Best regards,
Laurie