[Pollinator] Forest Service Update on Website: 'Wings" Awards

Ladadams at aol.com Ladadams at aol.com
Fri Apr 25 14:37:01 PDT 2008

US Forest Service International Programs invites you to visit the What’s  New
section of our website for the latest activities, including:

-  The winners of the annual Wings Across the Americas Conservation Awards,
which recognizes exemplary work by US Forest Service and its partners in
conserving birds, bats and butterflies;
- The outstanding  individuals from Canada, Mexico and the United States, who
were honored for  their achievements in forest management and research;
- The newly formed  International Visitors Program of the US Forest Service;
- Recent activities  involving the Disaster Assistance Support Program;
- How a photo series is  helping advance fire management in Mexico;
- How the US Forest Service is  providing disaster relief training for
Southern African countries;
- The  gathering of countries to discuss better ways to enhance the
effectiveness of  forest reporting;
- A visit by Brazilians to learn more about the US Forest  Service experience
in managing lands for multiple uses, and
- A Science  magazine article authored by a recipient of a scholarship from
Bat Conservation  International and US Forest Service.

Please visit our website for more  information:
http://www.fs.fed.us/global/wsnew/welcome.htm.

Laurie Davies Adams
Executive Director
Pollinator  Partnership
423 Washington Street, 5th floor
San Francisco, CA  94111
415-362-1137

_www.pollinator.org_ (http://www.pollinator.org/)

_www.nappc.org_ (http://www.nappc.org/)

National Pollinator Week is June 22-28, 2008.
Beecome  involved at _www.pollinator.org_ (http://www.pollinator.org/)

listings at AOL Autos.