[Pollinator] Pollinator Action Request: Vote NOW in Support of Nominating "Support the Bees" as American Express Members Project. Deadline September 1st!!!

R. Thomas Van Arsdall tom at vanarsdall.com
Fri Aug 22 07:00:59 PDT 2008

Cast Your Vote to Support the Bees!
Deadline for Supporting Nominations Sept 1.
***The top 5 vote-getting projects will share $2.5 million in funding from
American Express***

Dear Pollinator Supporters:

YOU can HELP RIGHT NOW by casting your nominating vote for the "Support the
Bees: Saving Our Food and Future" project submitted by the Pollinator
Partnership to the American Express (AE) Members Project.

It's so easy to make a difference-

1.	Go on line today at
http://www.membersproject.com/project/view/N0Y8F8, where you can view the
"Support the Bees" project description.
2.	Before voting, you need to log in as a Cardmember or Guest.
3.	Then where it asks "Should this project make the Top 25?," Click on
"NOMINATE THIS PROJECT."
4.	Send this email to at least 10 friends & colleagues - asking them to
do the same!

The deadline for supporting nominations is September 1st.  Take action
today!

	***Additional Background***

This is Phase I, the "Qualifying Round."  On September 9, the AE Advisory
Panel announces the top 25 projects from over 1,000 nominated to date.   The
number of supporting nominations from people like you is one of the
important factors taken into consideration by the Advisory Panel.

Phase II starts on September 9, when the final voting process to select the
top 5 projects to be funded begins.  If the "Support the Bees" project makes
the top 25, we will be asking for your help again for this "Medal Round!"
The top 5 projects will be announced on Sept 30th.

The AE Members Project is an exciting initiative that gives people the
opportunity to vote for projects that make a difference in the word.  More
information about the AE Members Project is provided on the web site.

Bees and other pollinators are responsible for one out of every three bites
of food we eat and are critical partners in wildlife ecosystems.  Let's keep
them and us healthy!

Together we can do great things.  Thanks for your actions and support.

R. Thomas (Tom) Van Arsdall, Director, Public Affairs, Pollinator
Partnership
tva at pollinator.org
For More Information, http://www.pollinator.org