[Pollinator] NAPPC partner needs your support and help

Ladadams at aol.com Ladadams at aol.com
Tue Jun 17 10:19:52 PDT 2008

We are sad to report that Kim Winter informs us that longtime NAPPC partner
Craig Tufts, Chief Naturalist, National Wildlife  Federation, will undergo
surgery today to remove a malignant brain  tumor.  We will be sending flowers on
behalf of NAPPC, and we encourage  cards and thoughts of support for Craig to:

Craig Tufts
Room 573
Reston Hospital Center
1850 Town Center Parkway
Reston, VA 20190

Our best wishes for a full and speedy recover go out to this kind and
generous naturalist who has contributed greatly though the years to  the NAPPC
collaboration.

Laurie

Laurie Davies Adams
Executive Director
Pollinator  Partnership
423 Washington Street, 5th floor
San Francisco, CA  94111
415-362-1137
LDA at pollinator.org

_www.pollinator.org_ (http://www.pollinator.org/)

_www.nappc.org_ (http://www.nappc.org/)

National Pollinator Week is June 22-28, 2008.
Beecome  involved at _www.pollinator.org_ (http://www.pollinator.org/)