[Pollinator] Xerces Society's new Pollinator Outreach Coordinator

Mace Vaughan mace at xerces.org
Mon Jun 16 21:36:42 PDT 2008

Dear Pollinator Listserv members,

We are excited to announce that we recently hired Eric Mader to help
provide outreach and technical support to the agricultural community
(http://www.xerces.org/eric.htm).  Eric comes to Xerces with a strong
background in horticulture, native bee management, and crop
consulting.  He will be taking a lead in the technical support we are
providing to the NRCS, SWCDs, and others in the agriculture
community, focusing initially on the Midwestern U.S.  He is based out
of Madison, WI.

If you are interested in workshops or other pollinator habitat
management trainings in the Midwest, please contact me.

Best wishes,
Mace

The Xerces Society for Invertebrate Conservation
Mace Vaughan
Conservation Director, Entomologist/Educator
4828 SE Hawthorne Blvd., Portland, OR  97215-3252 USA
office: 503-232-6639  fax: 503-233-6794  mobile: 503-753-6000
email:  mace at xerces.org

The Xerces Society is an international, nonprofit organization that
protects wildlife
through the conservation of invertebrates and their habitat. To join
the Society,
make a contribution, or read about our work, please visit http://www.xerces.org