[Pollinator] Looking for Pollinator Speaker in the Pennsylvania Area

Jennifer Tsang jt at pollinator.org
Thu Jul 2 12:53:01 PDT 2009

Please contact Victoria Laubach directly if interested.

Thank you!

  _____

Good afternoon,

I manage a 197-acre historic estate house, arboretum, and nature sanctuary
in Chester County PA for a non-profit watershed protection and environmental
education organization.

Each winter (Jan, Feb, Mar) we offer a lecture series on some aspect of
nature and gardening. I had received a regional guide for selecting plants
foe pollinators through our Ag Development Council and I think it is an
excellent resource. I also heard a piece on NPR about the Pollinator
Project. I would like to know if there is someone involved in the project
locally (mid-Atlantic region) that I can contact who might be able to come
and speak to our group.

I can be reached via email or at the phone number below.

Thank you.

Best,

Vicki

Victoria Laubach