[Pollinator] Interaction Art Newsletter

Debra Carey debra at interactionart.com
Wed Jun 3 12:56:05 PDT 2009

Greetings Pollinator Listserve,

We invite you to view the latest issue of Interaction Art News. If you are
receiving this for the first time you will find the PDF attached.

In this issue we show the new artwork released by illustrator Debra Carey as
well as offering insightful articles on co-evolution and pollination
relating to her art. Additional articles include product spotlight, Women in
art history and trends.

We hope that you find the articles informative.

Wishing you success,

Debra Jane Carey

Interaction Art, Inc.

941-746-8625

www.interactionart.com

debra at interactionart.com

PRODUCTS THAT BRING YOU THE MAGIC OF NATURE

ORIGINAL, REPRODUCTION AND COMMISSIONED ART

Solo Exhibition and Sale: May 30th - July 30th, 2009 The Birds, Bees,
Flowers and Seeds, Bok Tower Gardens 1151 Tower Blvd, Lake Wales, FL.