[Pollinator] Vote for your favorite image - Pollinator Week 2009

Kimberly Winter WinterK at nwf.org
Tue May 26 06:58:06 PDT 2009

>>> National Wildlife Magazine <NationalWildlifeFederation at nwf.org> 5/23/2009 7:00 AM >>>

Enter an image in our latest photo challenge: Plants and Pollinators.
And don’t forget to vote for this month’s winner!
Dear Winter,
The editors of National Wildlife® magazine have selected the finalists in NWF’s “Be Out There” photo challenge. Now we need YOU to help choose the winner.
But hurry — voting ends on June 15! Tell us what image of people connecting with nature you like best.
After you vote, be sure to enter our new
photo challenge.
The theme is “Plants and Pollinators” in
celebration of National Pollinator Week (June
22-28). We’re looking for images of bees,
butterflies, hummingbirds and other animal
pollinators, as well as the plants that depend
on them for survival. If you have photos fitting
this description, upload them now for your
chance to win!
If you haven’t already joined the National Wildlife® Magazine Photo Group, check out our Flickr page. Visit today to share your photos and enter our new
photo challenge.

© 2009 National Wildlife Federation. All rights reserved. NWF Privacy Policy

Contact us: info at nwf.org | 1-800-822-9919 | National Wildlife Federation, 11100 Wildlife Center Drive, Reston VA, 20190.

Bring your yard to life! Create a wildlife-friendly yard officially certified through NWF's Wildlife HabitatTM program.

Unsubscribe from receiving email, or change your email preferences.