[Pollinator] Pollinator Week June 22-28, 2009

Jennifer Tsang jt at pollinator.org
Tue May 26 12:35:57 PDT 2009

This is a friendly reminder that Pollinator Week 2009 is just around the
corner!

June 22-28, 2009 (http://www.pollinator.org/pollinator_week_2009.htm) has
been designated Pollinator Week 2009.  But we need YOUR help.

Last year, 32 states officially declared Pollinator Week June 22-28, 2008.
This year, we are asking for YOUR HELP to get 100% state participation in
declaring Pollinator Week June 22-28, 2009 in each U.S. state (please visit
http://www.pollinator.org/pollinator_week_2009.htm for the current list of
participating states).

Most states require that one of their citizens make the request for an
official declaration of a statewide event.  Please take a moment to sign and
mail a letter of support to your governor.  We've included the address for
each state's, a sample letter, and proclamation text at Governor at
http://www.pollinator.org/pollinator_week_2009.htm.

You can also help spread our pro-pollinator message by planning your own
Pollinator Week event in your state.  P2 has created FREE downloadable
materials, including fliers to publicize your event, sticker templates, and
more, all available at http://www.livebinders.com/play/play?id=1525 for your
use.  E-mail P2 at info at pollinator.org with your event details so we can
publicize your event on the Pollinator Partnership website at
<http://www.pollinator.org/pollinator_week_2009.htm>
http://www.pollinator.org/pollinator_week_2009.htm.

Your effort will continue to make the momentum of Pollinator Week 2009 a
great success!

info at pollinator.org

Pollinator Partnership (P2)
423 Washington St. 5th Fl.