[Pollinator] FW: Happy Honey Bee Awareness - Do the Honey Bee!

Bridget Gleason bridget at blgconsultinggroup.com
Tue Sep 15 11:47:16 PDT 2009

border_beefield.jpgDear Friends of the Pollinator Partnership,

The Häagen-Dazs brand is asking everyone to grab a friend and “Do the Honey
Bee” dance in August to celebrate National Honey Bee Awareness. The brand
worked with a team of recent high school graduates, concerned about the
serious situation facing honey bees, to create their own interpretation of
the instinctual honey bee waggle dance to share with others.

To watch and share the video, visit
<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DpyY9_9y9Qw> “Do the Honey Bee” on YouTube.
Think you can do a better job of shaking your stinger?  We invite others to
become one with the hive and post their own video interpretations of the
waggle dance by posting a response video on www.youtube.com. To respond to a
video, simply click the "Post a Video Response" link below the video player
and follow the instructions that appear on the screen.

We also encourage everyone to find a way to become a bee crusader, and do
their part to help save the honey bees. For more information on how the
Häagen-Dazs brand is helping and how you can take part, please visit
<http://www.helpthehoneybees.com/> www.helpthehoneybees.com or
www.pollinator.org.

Happy Honey Bee Awareness!

HD LOVES HB final.jpg