[Pollinator] Positions for Syngenta Bee Project in England

Ladadams at aol.com Ladadams at aol.com
Mon Sep 21 10:28:20 PDT 2009

Dear all,

We have a new 3 year  BBSRC/NERC/Syngenta funded honeybee project at
Rothamsted that will be exploring  the effects of complex interactions between
factors working inside and outside  the hive on bee health. We will take a
"systems ecology" approach combining  ecological modelling and experimental work.

So we are advertising for two capable  and enthusiastic postdocs: one
ecologist for the experimental work  and one ecological modeller (or similar).
The details are on  our website:

_http://www.rothamsted.bbsrc.ac.uk/careers/vacancies/Vacancies.html_
(http://www.rothamsted.bbsrc.ac.uk/careers/vacancies/Vacancies.html)

- this site has a link to the further  details and application form.  The
deadline is 15  October.

If you know anyone who would like to  work in this area, please forward
this to them.

With thanks and best  wishes

Juliet
*******************
Dr Juliet L Osborne
Centre for Soils and Ecosystem Function
Department of Plant and Invertebrate Ecology,
Rothamsted Research,
Harpenden,
Herts    AL5 2JQ

phone: 01582 763133 ext 2738
fax: 01582 760981
email: juliet.osborne at bbsrc.ac.uk
_http://www.rothamsted.bbsrc.ac.uk/pie/JulietOsborne.html_
(http://www.rothamsted.bbsrc.ac.uk/pie/JulietOsborne.html)
*********************************

Rothamsted Research is a company limited by guarantee, registered in
England under the registration number 2393175 and a not for profit charity
number 802038.

Laurie Davies Adams
Executive  Director
Pollinator Partnership
423 Washington Street, 5th  floor
San Francisco, CA  94111
415-362-1137
LDA at pollinator.org

_www.pollinator.org_ (http://www.pollinator.org/)

_www.nappc.org_ (http://www.nappc.org/)

National Pollinator Week is June 21-27, 2010.
Beecome  involved at _www.pollinator.org_ (http://www.pollinator.org/)