[Pollinator] Replace your Handy Bee Manual files

Sam Droege sdroege at usgs.gov
Fri Oct 29 11:07:07 PDT 2010

All:

We have just put out a new version of the Handy Bee Manual.  We have made
lots of changes and additions and the manual has been wonderfully edited
by Tracy Zarrillo, Dave Green, and Janice Green.

As always send in your corrections and additions and we will put out
another version in 6 months or so.

Feel free to send/use/modify these files as you please.  Also feel free to
host them on your site.

Many thanks to Liz Sellers and Dan Kjar for hosting the files.  They can
be downloaded at:

PDF Version (NBII Site)
http://pollinators.nbii.gov/documents/Handy Bee Manual.pdf

WORD and PDF versions (Dan Kjar's site)
http://bio2.elmira.edu/fieldbio/

Thanks

sam

Sam Droege  sdroege at usgs.gov
w 301-497-5840 h 301-390-7759 fax 301-497-5624
USGS Patuxent Wildlife Research Center
BARC-EAST, BLDG 308, RM 124 10300 Balt. Ave., Beltsville, MD  20705
Http://www.pwrc.usgs.gov

          The houses are haunted
          By white night-gowns.
          None are green,
          Or purple with green rings,
          Or green with yellow rings,
          Or yellow with blue rings.
          None of them are strange,
          With socks of lace
          And beaded ceintures.
          People are not going
          To dream of baboons and periwinkles.
          Only, here and there, an old sailor,
          Drunk and asleep in his boots,
          Catches Tigers
          In red weather.

               Wallace Stevens - Disillusionment of Ten O'Clock

P Bees are not optional.