[Pollinator] Fw: invasive pollinators

Elizabeth A Sellers esellers at usgs.gov
Mon Sep 13 15:10:42 PDT 2010

Please respond directly to Maria and/or the Aliens-L email listserve if
you are able/a member.

Cheers, Liz

Elizabeth Sellers
Manager, NBII Pollinators

USGS National Biological Information Infrastructure program (NBII)
National Program Office
United States Geological Survey
12201 Sunrise Valley Drive, Mail Stop 302
Reston, VA 20192  USA
Ph 703.648.4385 | Fax 703.648.4224 | esellers at usgs.gov

----- Forwarded by Elizabeth A Sellers/BRD/USGS/DOI on 09/13/2010 06:04 PM
-----