[Pollinator] Fwd: phytoplasma....disease on milkweed in MN

Ladadams at aol.com Ladadams at aol.com
Tue Aug 30 17:38:17 PDT 2011

FYI - Milkweed

____________________________________
 From: bonnielore at comcast.net
To: lda at pollinator.org,  buchmann.stephen at gmail.com
Sent: 8/30/2011 4:00:26 P.M. Pacific Daylight  Time
Subj: Fwd: phytoplasma....disease on milkweed in MN

Here is the answer to what is happening to our  milkweed populations this
summer.
Apparently, nothing can be done about it.  Seed pod production is
diminished.
In spite of the disease I have seen 4 monarch caterpillars...more than
last year:)
Bonnie Harper-Lore

Begin forwarded message: