[Pollinator] U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service Pollinator Portal

Dolores_Savignano at fws.gov Dolores_Savignano at fws.gov
Wed Jun 15 09:12:37 PDT 2011

In preparation for National Pollinator Week, the U.S. Fish and Wildlife
Service reorganized our Pollinator Portal, and added some material.  We now
have tabs/pages to: (1) help the public find Pollinator Gardens and Trails
at USFWS National Wildlife Refuges, Fish Hatcheries and other stations; and
locate our pollinator-related podcasts and videos together in one spot that
is easy to access.

Some of you who link to specific documents on our webpage or sections of
the portal, may need to change the links because of this reorganization.
If you link to our main portal page, www.fws.gov/pollinators, no changes
are necessary.

We plan to release a new podcast during National Pollinator Week, and will
be updating information on Pollinator Gardens and Trails throughout the
year.

--Dolores

Dolores Savignano, Ph.D.
Pollinator Conservation Coordinator