[Pollinator] Recommended Article By LDA: The Fate of Bees

Jonathan Koch jonathan.b.koch at gmail.com
Thu Jun 30 15:30:53 PDT 2011

*Western bumble bee photographs*

Dear colleagues

Jamie Strange and I are compiling *in situ* pictures of western North
American bumble bees to be incorporated into a field guide. If you have
pictures that you are interested in sharing for this field guide please send
me an email at jonathan.koch at usu.edu. Your photograph(s) will be credited to
your name in the field guide. I would be most thankful for any bumble bee
pictures you are willing to share with us.

While I have several photographs already of *in situ *bumble bees, here are
the species I am looking for:

*Bombus appositus*

*Bombus balteatus*

*Bombus bifarius*