[Pollinator] Fwd: Bee-kill survey results released

Ladadams at aol.com Ladadams at aol.com
Thu Aug 2 07:50:32 PDT 2012

____________________________________
 From: skegley at pesticideresearch.com
To: ICPBR at LISTSERV.UOGUELPH.CA
Sent:  8/1/2012 9:55:41 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time
Subj: Bee-kill survey results  released

Hi All,

Very interesting discussion here. Along these  lines, I thought you all
might be interested in the results of a survey we  just released. Pesticide
Research Institute worked with several commercial  beekeepers to develop a
survey on crops and acute bee-kills, in response to a  request for that
information from the US EPA  Pesticide Program Dialog  Committee, which I serve on.
The results can be accessed by _clicking  here_
(http://pesticideresearch.com/site/?page_id=24) .

Best,

Susan
--

Susan E. Kegley, Ph.D., Principal and CEO

Pesticide Research Institute

2768 Shasta Rd.

Berkeley, CA 94708

Phone: (510) 759-9397

Fax: (510) 848-5271

E-mail: _skegley at pesticideresearch.com_
(mailto:skegley at pesticideresearch.com)

Web: _http://www.pesticideresearch.com_ (http://www.pesticideresearch.com/)

PRIVILEGE AND CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law as attorney client and
work-product confidential or otherwise confidential communications. If the
reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified
that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication or
other use of a transmission received in error is strictly prohibited. If you
have received this transmission in error, immediately notify us at the above
telephone number.