[Pollinator] NAPPC Poster Sponorship - **New Deadline of 3/16/12**

Jennifer Tsang jt at pollinator.org
Wed Feb 29 16:16:44 PST 2012

NAPPC POLLINATOR POSTER SPONSORSHIP OPPORTUNITY

*** UPDATE: NEW DEADLINE ***

 We have been busy as bees working on the new NAPPC poster! Because of this,
we expect to release the poster earlier than anticipated, and in time for
the 7th Annual Pollinator Week in June. Kindly submit your sponsorship forms
by Friday, March 16, 2012.  If this new date poses a problem, please contact
Olivia Jacobsen at oj at pollinator.org

The NAPPC posters have been a great success, and we are excited to share
with you the opportunity to have your organization's logo on the 2012
poster.  The poster has been designed by world renowned artist Stephen
Buchanan, who has also designed the pollinator posters for the past 4 years
and many U.S. postage stamps.

In 2011, posters were distributed to schools, fairs, and Pollinator Week
events.  The posters have no time or date on them so they never go out of
date, and they are extremely popular for pollinator education and outreach
purposes.

Would your agency/organization like to have your logo on the 2012 posters?
If so, fill out the attached form and return it to oj at pollinator.org by
March 16, 2012.

Sponsorship Benefits

*         1000 posters to be distributed by your organization or by the
Pollinator Partnership (your choice)

*         Opportunity to be aligned with a great list of sponsors

*         Huge exposure for your brand to diverse demographics all across
the United States

*         Helping a great outreach tool in support of pollinators receive
the most exposure possible

Questions

Contact Olivia Jacobsen at oj at pollinator.org or 415.362.1137.

Note: Draft poster image is available to view in the attached PDF.