[Pollinator] Fwd: [JPE] New Volume Published

Ladadams at aol.com Ladadams at aol.com
Mon Nov 5 15:21:45 PST 2012

____________________________________
 From: contact at pollinationecology.org
To: ICPBR at LISTSERV.UOGUELPH.CA
Sent:  11/4/2012 1:59:37 P.M. Pacific Standard Time
Subj: [JPE] New Volume  Published

Dear Readers,

Journal of Pollination Ecology has just  published its latest Volume  at
http://www.pollinationecology.org/index.php?journal=jpe.

(Should  this link not work due to square brackets or any other reason,
please copy  and paste the full URL into you browser)

We invite you to review the  Table of Contents here and then visit our web
site to review articles and  items of interest.
A layman summary of each article has further been  published in the
Pollination  Magazine:http://jpollecol.blogspot.be/

Thanks for the continuing  interest in our work,
sorry for crossposting

Carolin  Mayer

carolin.mayer at pollinationecology.org

Journal of  Pollination Ecology
Vol 9 (2012)
Table of  Contents
http://www.pollinationecology.org/index.php?journal=jpe&page=issue&o
p=view&path%5B%5D=38

Articles
--------
Innate  or learned preference for upward-facing flowers?: implications for
the  costs of pendent flowers from experiments on captive bumble bees
Takashi T Makino,    James D Thomson

Pollination  ecology of the invasive tree tobacco  Nicotiana glauca :
comparisons  across native and non-native ranges
Jeff Ollerton,   Stella Watts,    Shawn Connerty,    Julia  Lock,    Leah
Parker,    Ian
Wilson,     Sheila Schueller,    Julieta Nattero,    Andrea A.  Cocucci,
Ido
Izhaki,    Sjirk Geerts,     Anton Pauw,    Jane C. Stout

Reproductive biology of  pointleaf manzanita ( Arctostaphylos pungens ) and
the pollinator-nectar  robber spectrum
Leif Richardson,    Judith L.  Bronstein

Notes on Methodology
--------
Estimating  pollination success with novel artificial flowers: Effects of
nectar  concentration
James D. Thomson,    Jane E.  Ogilvie,    Takashi T. Makino,    Angela
Arisz,   Sneha
Raju,    Vanessa Rojas-Luengas,    Marcus  Tan

Pollen analyses for pollination research, unacetolyzed  pollen
Gretchen D.  Jones

--
Dr Carolin  Mayer

Editor-in-chief