[Pollinator] Fwd: [beemonitoring] BLM Request for Proposals: Public Land Pollinator Education and Outreach [1 Attachment]

David W. Inouye inouye at umd.edu
Wed Aug 7 09:51:05 PDT 2013

Sent from my Galaxy S®III

-------- Original message --------
From: Colin Phifer <ccphifer at mtu.edu>
Date: 08/07/2013 11:34 AM (GMT-06:00)
To: beemonitoring at yahoogroups.com
Subject: [beemonitoring] BLM Request for Proposals: Public Land Pollinator Education and Outreach [1 Attachment]

Hi all,

In my search for grant funding for my research, I came across this BLM RFP that may be of interest to our group. In short, BLM is soliciting proposals for public education on pollinators and creating brochures, guides, etc. Up to $500,000. I'm sure there are some savvy folks in this group who can take advantage of this opportunity.

I don't work for BLM so contact them directly with any ideas or questions. Good luck!

Colin Phifer, PhD Student
School of Forest Resources & Environmental Science
Michigan Tech University
1400 Townsend Drive
Houghton, MI 49931-1295
Phone: (808)-315-2830